Los Angeles

Depending on where you are going to be in LA: the Cigar Warehouse in Sherman Oaks and Fat Stogies in Encino are solid. There are good spots in Santa Monica and Beverly Hills if you are closer to those areas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks. I will be staying close to the Beverly Hills area. 

2 minutes ago, mrastigue said:

Depending on where you are going to be in LA: the Cigar Warehouse in Sherman Oaks and Fat Stogies in Encino are solid. There are good spots in Santa Monica and Beverly Hills if you are closer to those areas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I live close to Cigar Warehouse, its a solid spot to relax and have a smoke, you can also byob there.  In Beverly Hills, Buena Vista Cigar is a great spot with a full bar and you can order food from the neighboring Italian spot and they'll deliver.

Shoot me a message @wade1979 perhaps we can arrange a meet up.  Enjoy your visit to LA! 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, sikfrayme said:

I live close to Cigar Warehouse, its a solid spot to relax and have a smoke, you can also byob there.  In Beverly Hills, Buena Vista Cigar is a great spot with a full bar and you can order food from the neighboring Italian spot and they'll deliver.

Shoot me a message @wade1979 perhaps we can arrange a meet up.  Enjoy your visit to LA! 

I met up with Hiran at Cigar Warehouse on my trip to the States last year. Agree it is a great place to hang out for a relaxing smoke and drink.

• Like 3