H Upmann Petite Corona Unknown Code: Discontinued Cigar Review Weekend

... I hope you drive a turbocharged car...! Does the altitude affect your smoking experience?

This has turned into the Upmann PC lost cigar review weekend, I think. Nice picks, and review and great backstory.

Me, I hate driving, but love to smoke when I drive as well. Thanks for sharing! -the Pig

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PigFish said:

... I hope you drive a turbocharged car...! Does the altitude affect your smoking experience?

This has turned into the Upmann PC lost cigar review weekend, I think. Nice picks, and review and great backstory.

Me, I hate driving, but love to smoke when I drive as well. Thanks for sharing! -the Pig

I drive rentals! The only thing I have noticed regarding the altitude is that the nicotine can hit you much quicker and stronger. I dont know the exact science behind it but the lower blood oxygen levels at altitude lead to quicker stronger affect from alcohol, Nicotine, THC, whatever. Same principal behind people getting violently drunk from two drinks on an airplane. 

Cancelling the HUPC has got to be the worst of the this years cuts IMO. Nobody can convince me its a sales volume issue, HSA wants the tobacco for higher margin cigars in the brand(or other brands), plain and simple. I think the Du Prince is in a similar situation. Really unfortunate.

If the roads were empty I would drive all day every day! Its the other people on the road that bug me, Haha. Cigars help me relax and enjoy the scenery a bit. 

• Like 1