Bolivar Inmensas : (HAV 1997) : Discontinued Cigar Review Weekend

Thanks for an excellent review! You very nicely captured the nature of this cigar. And I agree it is a stick with personality that can be polarizing (as the marca in toto). You certainly have to like that, - I do!

Mind asking me, why does that one come unbanded, I thought the Inmensas had always packaged in dress box only?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fugu said:

Thanks for an excellent review! You very nicely captured the nature of this cigar. And I agree it is a stick with personality that can be polarizing (as the marca in toto). You certainly have to like that, - I do!

Mind asking me, why does that one come unbanded, I thought the Inmensas had always packaged in dress box only?

Good point Fugu. Some suppliers don't ship intact. Message me if you want details.  

12 minutes ago, Philc2001 said:

Good point Fugu. Some suppliers don't ship intact. Message me if you want details.  

Ah ok. No that's fine, just wondering if I perhaps missed something. Thanks!

• Like 1

On 1/23/2017 at 4:26 PM, Philc2001 said:

LOL! Yeah, I use two ashtrays for photos. 

By the way I did like the review. Just had to leave a different comment.

Nice ashtray too. Many good/bad memories of Sauza

Thanks SlimOne. Catch much pickerel before the lakes started freezing? I grew up in TO, so I have some fond memories of fishing in and around the great lakes, further north in Muskoka, west above Peterborough, 1000 Islands, etc. Miss the fishing, not the weather though.

Philc2001

fishing in general was slow for me last fall. I am actually in the process of booking ice fishing trip for sometime in Feb. and cottage reservation for the week after opening weekend for spring pickerel. I also enjoy spending as much time as possible in and around the Muskoka/Peterborough.....beautiful scenery and many great fishing spots.

It's a shame you are no longer in TO. I am always looking for BOTL/SOTL to enjoy gars with.

Maybe send a PM. I have a couple of questions that are better off not posted here.

Cheers