Bolivar Inmensas OSU FEB 03: Discontinued Cigar Review Weekend

That cigar looks just about what I consider an ideal size (after looking the vitola up online).  Nice review.  Well said of the Boli flavors.  Some of the same lurked in my BCG last night, but I lack the experience to fit that into the description.  Might have to try another....  ;)

Thanks gents!

20 hours ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

Lovely!  You hit it on the nail with "Damp Forest Floor" - Thats what I always associated both the Inmensa and the Diplo No.1 with.  Such a great honest smoke. Thanks mate!

Yes, creating an image of a walk through the autumnal forest, the best ones... :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

Well said of the Boli flavors.  Some of the same lurked in my BCG last night, but I lack the experience to fit that into the description.  Might have to try another....  ;)

Yep, they quite clearly share the same family-DNA, while the CG for me is the more suave, slightly more sophisticated (and larger of course) version of the Inmensas...  :D

Superb review! Thanks for sharing. 

23 hours ago, Fugu said:

Smokers looking for spicy, floral, honeyish or sweet chocolaty notes - this is not for you! This is not a playful cigar

Absolutely spot on!