LCDH in St. Lucia

Hey all I'm new to the forum and to cigars. I was wondering if anyone here knew of any reputable cigar shops in St Lucia. I'm going to be going in February for a much needed vacation and would love to get some nice CC while I'm there 

Thank, Palmer

I wouldn't buy Cuban cigars anywhere in St. Lucia unless the island has a La Casa de Habano shop.  I don't think it does, but it's been a while since I was there last.  Check the La Casa del Habano website (the Official website) and you will find locations of their shops.

Since you are a newby, if you take any advice from this forum at all, take this advice: do not buy Cuban cigars from anyone or any shop unless it is an LCDH.  Fakes are everywhere and every seller has a convincing story.  You will get taken. 

Buy some from Rob and take them with you if you want to smoke Cubans on your trip.  PM me and I'll help all I can.  I'm in Mobile.  Welcome to the forum.  You've landed in the best place possible for good advice and 100% confident shopping.

3 hours ago, stogieluver said:

Since you are a newby, if you take any advice from this forum at all, take this advice: do not buy Cuban cigars from anyone or any shop unless it is an LCDH. 

Sounds funny when one realizes that the two biggest habanos markets, Spain and France, don't even have a single LCDH… :P

28 minutes ago, Smallclub said:

Sounds funny when one realizes that the two biggest habanos markets, Spain and France, don't even have a single LCDH… :P

I was speaking in terms of St. Lucia. 

I was in St. Lucia probably 15 years ago just when I was getting into cigars.  I had come across a small cigar shop in Castries which has a reasonable walk in Humidor with some cubans.  I was relatively new to cigars at that point that i can't comment on weather they were authentic or not.  If I recall the prices were authentic..

I agree, bring cigars with you.  

Well thats a bummer I was looking forward to getting some while down there. I guess ill just have to bring some with me hopefully ill get them in time. It seems I picked one of the only few islands without an LCDH. Oh well im still looking forward to being on island time for a week!