London to -19°C Reality Tomorrow Correction -23°C

Hey DrGuano,

It won't be such a warm welcome when you get back home to Minnesnowta...currently it hovering right around zero and will dip well below tonight with a nasty wind chill.  I'm just east of you on the St.Croix river bluffs from where I can see the cheese fields across the border! :)  It looks like a great trip across the pond with some fine FOHers! 

Best wishes for a safe journey home,

Curtiss

Sounds like will be pretty much same in the UK  coming days..... http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/748576/January-2017-weather-forecast-snow-UK-winter-heavy-snow

At 36,000 ft just south of Greenland. OAT is -60°C. Just keep the suds flowing and I might be able to face the reality of January 2017 in Minnesota...IMG_7242.JPG

Was great meeting you for the first time and ofcourse good to catch up with foxy again no matter how short it was. Time with good folks is always short. Im back to warm mali but have to lay off the cigars for a while. Had a few too many in cape town and london.

And for the record... the tan is genetic i believe :rotfl:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

Was great meeting you for the first time and ofcourse good to catch up with foxy again no matter how short it was. Time with good folks is always short. Im back to warm mali but have to lay off the cigars for a while. Had a few too many in cape town and london.

It was short but sweet. Mali sounds nice right now (see previous post). Look forward to seeing you again.

7 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

:rotfl: