Has This Ever Happened To You?

I ordered a box of Punch Coronations from another vendor last week. I always like to keep a box Tubos on hand for smoking on the go. I opened up the package and inside was a box of Hoyo Corontions. It was especially frustrating because the last time I tried to order a box of Punch Coronations I received the dreaded letter in place of the before mentioned cigars. I think I'm just going to keep the box of Hoyo's. They look rather tasty. I'm just wondering if something like this has ever happened to any of you, and if so, what did you do. 

" userid="649"]Never and I can't imagine. Time to kick that vendor to the curb unless you have long history with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about giving them a chance to make it right first? That's what I'd do. It's happened to me before - honest mistakes. If I'd kicked every vendor to the curb for making a mistake, I'd have nobody left to buy from, including our host.

• Like 3

" userid="649"]Never and I can't imagine. Time to kick that vendor to the curb unless you have long history with them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about giving them a chance to make it right first? That's what I'd do. It's happened to me before - honest mistakes. If I'd kicked every vendor to the curb for making a mistake, I'd have nobody left to buy from, including our host.

Agree with that^^

Everyone makes a mistake sooner or later, I'd let them know it's not what you ordered, see what they are willing to do about it. Chances are they'll send you the cigars you wanted and let you keep the ones you have at no extra cost, or at least they will partially refund you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with everything said. Also, if/when you write to them, start off by being positive, list the things you appreciate about the vendor. I have no doubt that despite this mix-up they are doing their very best to please their customers. I guess I'm just trying to think from the vendor point-of-view.

• Like 1