You find that box in your stash, you never remembered you had.....

Only wish to have this problem. Maybe some day when kids are finished college......Hopefully!

My biggest problem is not being able to keep out of the boxes once they are in the humidor. I buy cigars to smoke not save but it would be nice to able to buy more then I can comfortably smoke.

Since they are a brand which you don't like I would be happy to take them off your hands....being Xmas and all.

• 2 weeks later...

879f6c15935abff29661b7426bf2095c.jpg

Don't forget 10+ year aged cigars outside the humidor either cos you didn't want to smoke them so you forgot. It hurt to throw them in the trash just now so I put them over the trash can and took the pic to share the pain.

Regards.

I have little recollection about what I own anymore. I think more about what I don't own anymore and can never replace because the company that makes the cigars that I used to love, cares less about my likes as a customer...!

That, I never seem to forget!

Good, got that off my chest... This is my last FU Tabacuba for 2016... Let the year change now!

-tP

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shikar said:

879f6c15935abff29661b7426bf2095c.jpg

Don't forget 10+ year aged cigars outside the humidor either cos you didn't want to smoke them so you forgot. It hurt to throw them in the trash just now so I put them over the trash can and took the pic to share the pain.

Regards.

Get a pipe and some them!:clown2:

I seem to have the opposite problem. I'll see a picture or a review of a smoke, swear I bought one or a few, check the humidor and nothing! I know I bought em. Must've smoked em some drunken night and just don't remember.

I forgot about a 24/25th full box of Sir Winnies I got in 2014.  I am happy now that I have something very nice to smoke!

• Like 1

On the other hand, I have 2 boxes of Cohiba Esplendidos that I constantly think about. How are they doing? Are they happy in my storage? What do they taste like now? Should I wait another 6 months to have one when they are plenty good now? These are my retirement cigars. if I keep on sampling, I'll have nothing in a few years. What to do?

With all due respect, Smoke one and you'll know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

It's funny you mention this because I found a box of D4 I forgot I had and cracked it open and low and behold I had put 10 gorgeous Epicure 2 in that box on top row.  Surely not a box of Cohiba Subilmes but was a pleasant surprise to see those cigars I thought were gone!

This has happened to me a few times as well. No surprise boxes though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was digging out cigars for a get together with friends and ventured into the "good" humidor. Found a few boxes that I hadn't seen in a while, so guess I had forgotten about them. A box of VR Jubileum, Edmundo Dante 109 and half a box of OR slide lid Opus. I need to go into that box more often I think.

• Like 1