Local B&M gifted suspect Cohiba

Chefalan86

First thought if the local shop is in the US, BS. Fairly good facsimile on the bands though there appear to be some fairly significant discrepancies and I've seen too many of this one faked.

Can't call it from the photos but highly suspect to me.....

What makes you think they are fake? Providence is key, but 2003 did have a Cohiba DC. The bands look ok and the cap looks good. Smoke them and if he enjoys them...then don't sweat it.

I understand. Just looking to break his chops a little bit. Always fun to dig on the Boss.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dude in that case, go to town lol! Tell him all 2003 LE's where maduros and you'll give him some fresh acids in trade. My boss and I constantly give each other ****. I call it team building and engagement.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry mate it's a fake. I'm sure you know this by now :)

Wrapper too light. Although the band looks good, however the Hanbana Cuba is too yellow for that era. The LE band was the dead give away, the black spacing from top to bottom isn't consistent.

Cheers

10 minutes ago, jimsta10 said:

Sorry mate it's a fake. I'm sure you know this by now :)

Wrapper too light. Although the band looks good, however the Hanbana Cuba is too yellow for that era. The LE band was the dead give away, the black spacing from top to bottom isn't consistent.

Cheers

Good point about the 2003 LE band. The image on this link on CCW shows a different looking 2003 band...

http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/com_bands.aspx#le