What should I add and try next?

The Short Churchill went off my list a long time ago.  I smoked a few stellar ones from 2009 years ago and then another 25 average ones from a hand picked box.  I did not like the blend at all.  Things may have changed, but if it's between the PSD4, the Epi 2 and Short Churchill don't even think twice about the RyJ.  

I just recently ordered a 10 box of the shorts and are smoking fine . Always have a few in my humidor , as to the same for the epi2 . Imo these are quite mellow /medium cigars and the d4 is way up the ranks being full bodied so quite different from the others . End of the day be happy with your decision and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone loves D4's and Epi2's, I just don't see what the fuss is about. I'd always reach for Connie 1, JL2, Picadores, Regios or RASS over both..

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, potpest said:

Everyone loves D4's and Epi2's, I just don't see what the fuss is about. I'd always reach for Connie 1, JL2, Picadores, Regios or RASS over both..

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Our taste preferences are very funny things. Let's look at three robusto cigars you mentioned -- PSD4, Epi2 and the RASS. You prefer the RASS. Many people do, but not over the PSD4. I prefer the Epi2 over both. I have never "understood" the PSD4, but so many people do that I wonder what am I missing?  The RASS is a love or leave it cigar in my opinion. People love them or they don't like them. I don't care for them, but I'll take one before a PSD4 any day. 

I know now I am an outlier when it comes to taste preferences. I love skinnies and I love ERDM, so most people don't like the cigars I do. 

And, by the way, I'd go for a Regios over the three discussed also. ? Great, unheralded cigar. 

All three are definitely worth trying as they are so different and represent the marcas fairly well.  That said I prefer the RyJ out of the three.  Given the fact that I am in the serious minority here just proves you gotta try different stick to see what YOU prefer.  

• Like 1