Wanted to share some photos of my wineador.

After all the humidors, wineadors, and cooladors I have seen.. I am not sure if I like the look of something fully stocked with boxes( in an organized fashion) or the perfectly lined up pyramids of cigars stacked on top of one another)

I think I like the boxes for functionality and easy organization, but there is something about piles of stacked sticks that very much satisfies my OCD. jester.gif

Thans gang! I love all your pictures on this board so I'm glad others like mine :).

After all the humidors, wineadors, and cooladors I have seen.. I am not sure if I like the look of something fully stocked with boxes( in an organized fashion) or the perfectly lined up pyramids of cigars stacked on top of one another)

I think I like the boxes for functionality and easy organization, but there is something about piles of stacked sticks that very much satisfies my OCD. jester.gif

Man tell me about it. I'm exactly the same. I know if I ripped out all but one shelf in my wineador I could fit way more cigars in boxes or bulk. However like you my OCD is satisfied by neatly spread out cigars. I really do enjoy picking out a cigar from the neatly organized trays when it's time to smoke. It's like being in a candy store! What looks good today? I usually use the bigger top tray/box (you can see it's edge in first photo) to store excess duplicate cigars in disorganized bulk. The bulk stays unseen by my OCD!