Chicos & Puritos - Any Good?

jwr0201

Looking for a quick dog-walker 10-15 minute bit of Cuban and have been wondering about these. Read some varying opinions in the past. I short, are these worthwhile or not? Is there any Cuban taste present?

Tried a couple Clubs and found then not too bad, but very mild. Looking for a bigger taste and strength.

Love the Party Chicos and have for many years. They're a bit more expensive than the other puritos options but I really like that they're individually wrapped and the 5-packs are great for travel. They seem to have the real old-school Cuban twang to a degree not found anymore, even in other premium sticks. You've got to try them to believe it. They're not complex but they're very earthy and twangy.

Fan of partagas chicos as well. Great for a quick smoke, if not puffed too agessively. Had a couple of 25 boxes and the quality have varied some. Had luck last fall with a box from lcdh Amsterdam that was very much alive, and ordered a few boxes from somewhere else that was just ok - more random than other sticks it seems

Haven't smoke any of the others, bit I'm amazed at the flavor and strength they can get out of those lil Chicos! I've smoked through 5x5 packs. I'm in the same boat, need something quick for at work.