Any recent visitors to Varadero LCDH's?

Rise till set I am 8-10...Enis knows what im talkin about lol

The one day on the 2012 trip, he hit 12 or 13 cigars.

It was set off by the fact that the day before, on only like Day 3 or something like that for the week, we all did sort of an "inventory check" on what we had and what we wanted, and he just sort of went into a state of shock. Like, "Geesus frack, I've got XXXX thousand gawdammed cigars!!!!! How the HELL am I going to get home with XXXX THOWSAND GAWDAMMED CIGARS!!! You boys have GOTTA help me smoke through these!!!!" So, he set to task on burning through them.

That said, the entire day, damn near, he was just off in the corner by himself, not talking to anyone, and just smiling from behind his beard and savouring each puff.

It was a glorious, but funny, site to behold.

The one day on the 2012 trip, he hit 12 or 13 cigars.

It was set off by the fact that the day before, on only like Day 3 or something like that for the week, we all did sort of an "inventory check" on what we had and what we wanted, and he just sort of went into a state of shock. Like, "Geesus frack, I've got XXXX thousand gawdammed cigars!!!!! How the HELL am I going to get home with XXXX THOWSAND GAWDAMMED CIGARS!!! You boys have GOTTA help me smoke through these!!!!" So, he set to task on burning through them.

That said, the entire day, damn near, he was just off in the corner by himself, not talking to anyone, and just smiling from behind his beard and savouring each puff.

It was a glorious, but funny, site to behold.

The man is a smoking machine. I have no idea how he does it. When I was with the boys in Nov 2013 and im pretty sure he had a cigar light up at all times.

• Like 1

I have a mule going to Varadero in March. I have only bought cigars in Havana and have never overpaid. Reading this post I don't feel so great about giving him a bundle of cash to find out he got overcharged in Varadero. I'm already going to get bent over as a result of the weakness of the dollar. I thought arming him with a price list would prevent this but it sounds like it may not.