Trailer For Indepedence Day: Resurgence

MIKA27

Watch The Trailer For Indepedence Day: Resurgence

There’s another Independence Day movie on the way. Come the end of June next year, Liam Hemsworth, Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith others will be gracing the silver screen with their presence, fighting the same alien threat that blew up the White House and terrorised the entire planet in the original film.
20th Century Fox’s spiel on Independence Day: Resurgence —
We always knew they were coming back. After INDEPENDENCE DAY redefined the event movie genre, the next epic chapter delivers global spectacle on an unimaginable scale. Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But nothing can prepare us for the aliens’ advanced and unprecedented force. Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring our world back from the brink of extinction. In Theaters – June 24, 2016.

I'm just making sure I eat a big meal before hand. Because if Goldbloom goes off on save the planet green stuff like he did last time, I want to have something to upchuck all over rather than sit there and painfully dry heave. Plus I'm into sharing my misery in moments like that.

fhd996IDY_Harvey_Fierstein_001.0.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Aliens Are Back In A Huge New Trailer For Independence Day: Resurgence

Seriously, this trailer is huge — not just due to the scale of the latest alien invasion to befall planet Earth, but because this five-minute long trailer for Independence Day: Resurgence is jam-packed with new footage from the film.

It’s the pretty traditional “Let’s sum up the whole plot of this movie” trailer, as we get to see a complacent mankind in the wake of the 20th anniversary of the events from the first movie, before Jeff Goldblum’s David Levinson finds an alien ship on Earth transmitting a distress signal. The aliens are definitely back for revenge, and… well, you know what happens next.

Things get destroyed, Bill Pullman gets thrown about by an alien and everyone remembers that yes, this will be our Independence Day and all that. You know the drill at this point! But it’s still looking pretty fun.