Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 First Trailer

MIKA27

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 First Trailer

TMNT2 follows 2014’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a Michael Bay-produced reboot of the film series featuring the crime-fighting, pizza-eating, anthropomorphic reptiles. Despite a critical drubbing, the 2014 TMNT, directed by Jonathan Liebesman, performed well at the box office. Bay is back to produce the sequel, but Earth to Echo’s Dave Green is directing this time around.

MIKA: Looking forward to watching this with my son smile.png

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Trailer Debuts The Technodrome

It may look like it’s made of the weird “Tranformium” nonsense from Transformers: Age of Extinction, but that’s definitely Krang’s Technodrome making its debut in this new trailer for the sequel to 2014’s live-action TMNT movie, Out of the Shadows.

So no one’s going to accuse this thing of being a cinematic masterpiece, but I have a pretty serious question. This film includes Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady, a better Shredder, the Technodrome and the Turtles’ ridiculous, sewer-lid-shooting Party Wagon van. Is… is it possible that this will be a good TMNT movie?

This actually looks pretty fun! Although I havent seen the first film yet, I will watch it and go see this. Im glad they have included the party wagon!

• 3 weeks later...

The Final Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows Trailer Reveals Its Krang

A final trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows has hit the web, showing off a whole lot of mayhem, and finally giving us a good look at the film’s principle villain, Krang.

There’s a bit of new footage here since the last trailer, and while we’ve seen some glimpses of Krang already, this trailer provides a solid look. Recently, Paramount announced that Brad Garrett (Fargo) would be replacing Fred Armisen, who had to depart due to scheduling issues.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows hits theatres on June 3, 2016.