I've seen waaaaayyyy too many banana leaves rolled up in those street cigars. I would definitely have to cut one of them open to see if it's banana leaf and floor sweepings. I've also seen fakes at almost every hotel down there, as well as the airport stands.

Get a close up pictire of one of the cigars, both head and foot and post it here. I'm betting we will all be able.to tell just from a pic of the cap(s)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've seen waaaaayyyy too many banana leaves rolled up in those street cigars. I would definitely have to cut one of them open to see if it's banana leaf and floor sweepings. I've also seen fakes at almost every hotel down there, as well as the airport stands.

Get a close up pictire of one of the cigars, both head and foot and post it here. I'm betting we will all be able.to tell just from a pic of the cap(s)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No. They could be made shabby, yes, but they could likewise be perfectly manufactured and still be fake - can only repeat: Do yourself a favour and check out Trevor's excellent treatise of the matter.

No. They could be made shabby, yes, but they could likewise be perfectly manufactured and still be fake - can only repeat: Do yourself a favour and check out Trevor's excellent treatise of the matter.

I think Brent's probably seen enough fake cigars in and out of Cuba he knows the deal.

Where've you been anyway, Bro? Haven't seen you around these parts in ages....