Thoughts and prayers to those in Paris

This really hit close to home for me because I'm an absolute fanatic for live music. I've been to hundreds of concerts. People in the industry are scrambling to re-evaluate safety concerns in the wake of this tragedy. You can expect to see major changes in regards to concert security. The cynic in me is surprised something of this magnitude hasn't happened before at a gig.

Be smart, be safe, but always go to the show.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is unknown at this time. We all know what why and who. The who part have already claimed it. They own it. It is upon their heads. Turning the other cheek and being apologetic for our western cul

Absolutely sickening attack on innocent people. These terrorists, and all who harbour/assist them, need to be wiped out with extreme prejudice. My thoughts for all those affected.

We can all Google and post a host of truths, half truths and falacies. We should be better than that. Be better than that. FOH is made up of members and cultures from all over the world. Good peop

Two opposing sides, with the exact same mindset.

I seriously doubt that. We are not of the same mind set.

Force must be met with force and we can show no mercy because neither will they.

The difference is that when we achieve our goals we will seek to help the innocent and calm the waters. If they prevail they will seek to murder the rest of the innocents and when there are no innocents left they will find fault with each other and so the blood lust would continue.

There are no equal mind sets here.

• Like 3

What a horrible and despicable tragedy. And they are clear that everyone, regardless of faith, is a target. Unless you believe in their particular brand of Islam, they think you should be killed.

As someone whose office was less than a dozen blocks from the World Trade Center on 9/11 the people of Paris need our support.

They have mine.

Guest photorob

to fire upon innocent concert goers and diners is pure evil...I don't think there is room for debate with this one.

I hope justice is served and the French can soon find a level of normalcy in their lives.

King of Jordan makes a compelling argument as I said (or at least trying to say). We do need to unite to combat these thugs and we need the help of Muslims to point them out.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/02/28/king_abdullah_of_jordan_this_is_a_third_world_war.html

Really wanted to pay a visit to Paris spring time 2016. May have to rethink going to

the "city of lighs" until **** calms down if it ever does. Air power alone will not

solve this problem. Eu and non-EU countries in Europe will most likely have to phony

up troops / boots on the ground to rid themselves of this vermin. This is really sad

but by no means is it over this could be just the begining. Peace to all....