New build-plug or not?

Fosgate

Just got my Newair 281E and a few components. Gives me time for Forrest to build and ship me cabinets. Arrived all stinky as most but I do a lot of home brewing and just washed it out with Pro Brewery Wash and squirted some start sanz and let dry. Both are food grade products and don't leave a residue. So the one dilema I have is if I should pull the plug or not. I throwing Exquisicat in the bottom and one on top. I have a dual 120mm fan to stick on the bottom. I'm thinking of shoving one of the bead bags to the back to catch any condensation and recycle the caught water back into the system. Bag at the top can help stabilize the top half and help prevent "zones". The trays I ordered are all ventilated sides and bottoms. I'm thinking get everything setup, drawers and all and season it slowly over a week or two and just leave it plugged. So what I am wondering is how many of there pull the bottom plug and how many leave it in?

For me it depended on the season and what was happening in the room. In winter the room humidity goes up to about 65% so I pull the plug, I don't mind if the fridge matches the room.

In summer the humidity drops to about 30% so I put the plug in, I don't want the inside of the fridge to reach the ambient of the room.

If you leave the plug in, check for condensation, you don't want to form a lake at the bottom of your fridge.

Cheers

Edit

Thinking about it, opening the door is going to have a much bigger effect than having the plug hole open or closed.

I have had a 2.5 cu.ft. wineador for about 6 months. I was (still am) having issues with the top of the humidor being 10-15% rh lower than the bottom. I thought plugging the hole and adding a bag of beads to catch the condesate may help. My house is not well ac'd so in summer the fridge is working fairly hard to keep the 66F so it is producing a lot of condensation. Too much for the beads to absord, and yes it is thermo-electric. It is a brand new whynter.

Therefore I would recommend leaving unplugged or at least a plug you can remove and not silocone or caulk of any kind. Hope that helps!