Can not say anything more than what has already been said, CONGRATULATIONS to your son and CONGRATS to you for your parenting mate. It's no doubt give and take from both sides to get such an achievement, your son put in the effort and you no doubt supervised with a cigar in hand. ;)

• Like 1

Good job raising him bro. I know from reading your past posts that you raised him right and weren't afraid to put a boot in his ass when needed. good for you!

Congrats Hunter spotlight.gif ...and of course many kudos to your sonparty.gif

I know a little of how you feel. Arrived back yesterday from a few days fishing with Tom. His school report card was waiting. 7 straight A's and a notification of a gold academic medal.

Proud as punch ok.gif

• Like 1

With all that money you don't have to spend on school you can focus on you cigar collection!

Congrats! I can't believe my son is already 3, next thing he will be going off to college!

Can not say anything more than what has already been said, CONGRATULATIONS to your son and CONGRATS to you for your parenting mate. It's no doubt give and take from both sides to get such an achievement, your son put in the effort and you no doubt supervised with a cigar in hand. ;)

and sometimes cigar and stiff drink! Lol

With all that money you don't have to spend on school you can focus on you cigar collection!

Congrats! I can't believe my son is already 3, next thing he will be going off to college!

quicker than you you know my friend !