Anyone tried Heartfelt Humidity Sheets yet?

AlBaron

Gang,

I've decided that it was time to set up my first coolerdor, and, while shopping for HF beads, noticed that they now offer something called Humidity Sheets.

Seems like a good idea. I'm thinking of lining the cooler with it.

Does anyone have any experience with this product?

Alex

if you line a cooler with this,would you not have to unload the cooler every time you remoisten the product?

says it conditions 22 qu.in per 1 sq. in of product.also says it is 1/8 in thick.

how long can it condition anything with that little storage ability?

Seems like beads are still the way to go...........

and a coolerdor will not need much moisture if it seals well,and if the cigars are already in the moisture range you want to keep them.......

Tom,

good points... I was just thinking to save a little space I guess...

What if to use it for the top of the cooler only (the inside part, of course). That way I don't have to unload the cooler every time this needs re-charging?

That's a really good idea really, although humidity rises, I still think you'd be fine if the rest of the content in the coolidor was already conditioned to your desired rh. At that point is just a matter of each object transfering equilibrium throughout. A fan would make it perfect.

I use these sheets in one of my wineadors. I cut it to fit onto one of my extra shelves and I secured it with small screws. When it needs a spritz I just pull the shelf out.

attachicon.gifpost-17161-142559942296.jpg

that looks like a cool way to use them...

Is this the only way you humidify your wineadors, or do you still add beads / boveda packs?