Getting ready...

JerseyG

Upmann Royal Robusto

Partagas Serie D 4

Punch Double Corona

Hoyo De Monterrey Grand Epicure Limited Edition 2013

​Hand Picked Rubusto Sampler (Hoping for nice surprises)

For starters...

• Like 1

I have 3 of them.

They look big but after some weeks around here in FOH...

Not a bad ideia to order another one before the end of march otherwise you may become a tetris expert.

And they do their job. Very good sealing.

3?! I've got some NC faves to put in the mix...I'm think'n 3 or 4K to fill up 1!

3?! I've got some NC faves to put in the mix...I'm think'n 3 or 4K to fill up 1!

That's a nice fat boy of a humi. Who makes it?

Nice selection list btw . . . cigar.gif

It's not necessary that much to fill it up. Like I said, after some time you will have to tetris. You will know that most of the boxes do not have the same measures even having almost the same vitola. I bet your DC box will be in the bottom of the humi and in some time you will have to remove the trays.

Hey G, what did AM have to say when she saw that?? LMAO Let me guess....F'n Smitty! bhahahaha

Actually she complained I never leave anything for her to buy me on gift giving occasions. I said "Thank you honey!"

I'll thank her for the cigars too! (Valentine's Day/ birthday)

LOL throw them in some wrapping paper and over Valentines day dinner just pull out said cigars, unwrap them, get all excited, thank her, then give her whatever her gift is.

I would love to see some boxes in there to get an idea of how much room you have left. I have the "Treasure Dome" which is the next size down (250-300 ct). I have given serious thought to buying the Medici/Havana foot locker but think I might go the route of the coolerdor even though its not as nice looking as the Medici.

Chris

I think the best use of the Treasure Dome and the way I use it is for storing loose sticks, not boxes.

It will fit a couple petite corona boxes as a measure of size but it is already filled to about 95% capacity and I don't really have that many cigars. I have missed out on a couple good sales on here due to not having the room. I need to step up to the next level.