Don Alejandro Robaina

I know Rob is doing a live feed on the 30th on the the Vagas Robaina Unicos and this thought has been pondering in my head ever since the late Don Alejandro Robaina passed away. Why didn't Habanos SA ever do like a special edition humidor or special roll that is dedicated to him? He was and is still probably one of the biggest faces in the cuban market. Does anyone think I'm wrong or do you guys agree with me?

I know Rob is doing a live feed on the 30th on the the Vagas Robaina Unicos and this thought has been pondering in my head ever since the late Don Alejandro Robaina passed away. Why didn't Habanos SA ever do like a special edition humidor or special roll that is dedicated to him? He was and is still probably one of the biggest faces in the cuban market. Does anyone think I'm wrong or do you guys agree with me?

I would look forward to it. However I suspect the family would need to approve it.

" It would cool if they even decided to make a new sized regular production cigar in memory of him. Something long and skinny considering they dont make any"

Like the Classicos..........6.5x42......recently discontinued..........