Looking for suggestions....

Somewhat new to Habanos (about a year or so) and right now the best I have consistently smoked are RASCCs from 2013. I'm looking for suggestions in a similar flavor profile but a longer smoke. Preferably ones that don't require years and years of aging. Thanks in advance!

I'm really liking Punch Punch and Boli petit coronas these days. Just the right size for me. Maybe a Monte 4, Siglo IV. Oh I dunno a Diplomatico 2 . All I can say is change it up. Try them all. The Cohiba and Monte might need a bit of aging but shoot the moon. Your going to be buying at least two boxes of each anyway.

Edit: Try and go PSP or HQ whenever possible

If you are looking for that flavor profile specifically, I would stay with Ramon Allones. I 2nd the Superiores recommendation. I smoked 4 of the 10 and I'm letting the rest sit until probably the summer. So it has been about 6 months since I've had one but from what I remember it should be a good representation of RA. As far as aging they did need some time, and still may, can't speak to that. But not too long.

Might as well stick with RA: I'd try the Gigantes and the RASS - both only need about 2 years or so from box date to begin showing their essence

• Like 1

Concur on the Superiores. If you like that style and want to go big, the Boli Gigantes (churchill) has a complimentary profile, not the same, but to me they taste like if you like the one you'll like the other.

I've smoked through many of the brands mentioned but haven't found someone img I appreciate quite as much as the RASCC. Have not tried the Superiores though. Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming. I love this hobby! (My bank account thinks otherwise)

Personally, I also lump Por Larranaga with Ramon Allones in my own mind. While their profiles are not exactly similar, they are both complex and what I would term "rustic."

Por Larranaga Montecarlos are probably my favorite, although their smoking time is about on par wiith RASCC. PL Petit Coronas would offer a slightly longer smoke (typically about 1.5 hours, although I smoke slow). I have as of yet to try the new PL Picadores.

Funny, before I read any of the replies I thought, "well then he needs to get some Sups." Apparently I'm not alone in that. There is something of a cream soda aspect to them and the RASCC. Delightful. I also agree that the PL format is close but has more of ginger addition to it??? Most guys say to lay PLs down. The only ones I've smoked have been young, but very good nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk