Volume of machine made cigars

Just in case you ever wanted to know thinking.gif

Latin American Herald Tribune

Caracas,
Monday
January 12,2015

HAVANA – Cuba exported this year more than 142 million machine-made mini cigars, Internacional Cubana de Tabacos S.A., or ICT, said.

That total represents a 5 percent surplus above projections, according to Vladimir Rodriguez Gonzalez, president of ICT, a joint venture of British investors and the Cuban government.

Sales of machine-made mini cigars featuring tobacco from the western province of Pinar del Rio, Cuba’s finest, resulted in $20 million in revenues this year.

ICT’s brand portfolio includes famous names like “Cohiba,” “Montecristo,” “Partagas,” “Romeo y Julieta,” “Punch,” “J.L. Piedra,” “Quintero,” “Belinda,” and “Troya.”

ICT markets its cigars in Spain, France, Germany, Britain, Switzerland, Greece, Canada, Argentina, Venezuela, Mexico, Colombia and Chile as well as in some countries in Africa and the Middle East.

Tobacco, employing about 150,000 people, is the fourth-largest contributor to Cuba’s gross domestic product, after professional services, tourism and biotechnology.

I found it funny when Foxy was telling me he was in charge of the "Hand rolled cigars" part of the business. I remember looking at him with more than my usual dumb look on my face lmao.gif

I found it funny when Foxy was telling me he was in charge of the "Hand rolled cigars" part of the business. I remember looking at him with more than my usual dumb look on my face lmao.gif

His brother handles mail-order brides, ivory/rhino horn imports and battery-farmed chickens.

:)