Hiroshi Robaina

I dunno what level of input he has had to make this, but why does that matter?

Steve Jobs doesn't make every single iPhone in the world, yet people buy iPhones. Hamlet doesn't make everything that comes out of the partagas factory, yet people buy whatever comes out of that factory. At the end of the day when you're mass producing a product you have robots or people making it, supervising the manufacture and then also QCing the end product. You can't do it all yourself.

He's not going to put his name to something he doesn't like. While you and I may or may not like it... he must like it himself, and he is hoping there is a group of people out there who also like it and are willing to buy it. It's that simple I think.

• Like 1

I dunno what level of input he has had to make this, but why does that matter?

You can't do it all yourself.

I guess were he simply an endorser, it might make a difference, but it sounds like he's more involved. I agree that you can't do it all yourself. PB mentioned tequila (I didn't know Santana was involved with one) - Sammy Hagar had Cabo Wabo. I don't know, but I'm assuming he did not own an agave plantation, did not harvest and distill his tequila all on his own - but was it still not his tequila?

Many craft beers are contract brewed and canned / bottled by recipe by another brewery - who's beer is it?