a special chrissy present for rob

i have a very special christmas present for rob. it arrived yesterday.

rob, i have just got the live concert from the agora ballroom in cleveland in 1978 - BRUCE and the E street band! from the darkness tour!

and the 3rd CD even has interviews from that very darkness tour.

just think of the many hours of soundtrack to video reviews it will provide.

they say it is better to give than receive and in this case, absolutely true. that said, it is giving me quite a shiver.

• Like 2

it is giving me quite a shiver.

...I know you could use "a shiver" once in a while . I am doing fine thank you lmao.gif

Seriously, more Bruce on the deck? Bruce in Dublin, Artists covering Bruce? Bruce Live, Bruce Duets, Bruce Bruce Bruce Bruce. Thank God RGIII can't sing or I would be listening to him on the deck ad nauseam. lol3.gif

Imagine a Bruce, RGIII, Wenger Christmas Album. You wouldn't leave the house

Please Stop potty.gif

trust me, i'm pulling out my best 'william shatner does christmas' for you next time. even the duet with leonard nimoy.

i still love that rg3 one, cutest thing ever, even if a few years old (not sure they'd still be giving him the tip ahead of andrew luck but it could all turn around again).

• Like 1

you want rg3 at christmas, you got him!

one of the great videos!

and did i mention that not only did we beat dallas in dallas in overtime, now we've knocked the eagles out of the playoffs. it must be christmas.

those kids must be so disillusioned...and scarred for life.

those kids must be so disillusioned...and scarred for life.

i'm disappointed in you - especially this time of year. no, i'm thinking easter for the popping back up on the radar after three days/years.

anyway, isn't this a time to believe in miracles, in redemption?

think of how much they'll believe in hope when rg3 turns it around. when he actually has a few games uninjured (seriously, he makes shane watson look super fit). when he doesn't have idiots for coaches. when he has an O-line that does not masquerade as a turnstile.

superbowl, here we come

i have a very special christmas present for rob. it arrived yesterday.

rob, i have just got the live concert from the agora ballroom in cleveland in 1978 - BRUCE and the E street band! from the darkness tour!

and the 3rd CD even has interviews from that very darkness tour.

just think of the many hours of soundtrack to video reviews it will provide.

they say it is better to give than receive and in this case, absolutely true. that said, it is giving me quite a shiver.

Ken can't keep a secret either? My wife keeps trying to give me hints as to what she bought me, I don't budge, I like surprises. I love Christmas!

i'm disappointed in you - especially this time of year. no, i'm thinking easter for the popping back up on the radar after three days/years.

anyway, isn't this a time to believe in miracles, in redemption?

think of how much they'll believe in hope when rg3 turns it around. when he actually has a few games uninjured (seriously, he makes shane watson look super fit). when he doesn't have idiots for coaches. when he has an O-line that does not masquerade as a turnstile.

superbowl, here we come

I do wish RGIII all the best. Really, I enjoy watching him play, even on his bad days. Compared to the Bucs options he is "Brady".

Too many people close to him (coaching/maybe players) have given up on him and as they say "Where there is smoke there is fire".

Barring injury, he has his destiny in his hands. That is the beauty of sport. Good luck to him and I hope he is the sporting Lazarus of our time.

I do wish RGIII all the best. Really, I enjoy watching him play, even on his bad days. Compared to the Bucs options he is "Brady".

Too many people close to him (coaching/maybe players) have given up on him and as they say "Where there is smoke there is fire".

Barring injury, he has his destiny in his hands. That is the beauty of sport. Good luck to him and I hope he is the sporting Lazarus of our time.

as we have discussed, every move he made, word he said, anything he did got torn apart, analysed to the crapper. for a young kid in his early 20's, i don't care who you are, it is overwhelming. having lived in DC, i know how serious they are about the skins and how they are desperate for a hero (town very short on those). kennedy is still not a pedestal as high as the one they plonked this kid on.

2012, he was fabulous, though not perfect, pre injury. one of the top QBs in the comp, in his rookie year - with a largely crap team.

a couple of bad injuries, returning too soon, really hurt him.

he has had one coach & son, with whom there were obviously issues. happens.

for what it is worth, now that kyle shanny is in cleveland, the QB situation there is also in the toilet. hell, rex grossman just knocked back an offer to play for them. rex! that is the bottom rung. makes the QB situation in DC look vaguely sane.

now rg3 has a coach who seems so beyond lost that one despairs. it won't help. if one thought gruden had a clue then you might start to think smoke/fire but not yet. rg3 seemed to get on pretty well with his college coach.

all i want for christmas is gruden sacked, a competent coach and then a chance to see what rg3 can offer. and may be a few linesmen. okay, i know that is way too much for any one man to hope for.

and beale sacked. along with pulver and hawker.

So...hypothetical.

Bucs have number one draft pick in Mariota (almost locked in).

They agree to take RGIII in a trade for several Skin draft picks and maybe a little cash to offset the salary cost.

Would you swap?

Give us all a present and make with the Kate Upton photo!!!!

So is that the famous girl Ken met in Monaco/Riviera?

Having seen her in the other woman, I am very impressed with her attributes!