WHILE ROB IS AWAY......

Well the time has come for Havanafest 2014 and for Rob to fly away to "work" in Cuba.....hmmm me thinks that may not be completely true liar.gif

So he leaves on Tuesday (Brisbane time ) to go to Canada first and then off to Cuba.

He is leaving me to run FOH with the help of Lisa, Alastair and Greg party.gif Bad move Rob pooped.gif

And no it doesn't take 4 of us to run the office when he is not here.....but he says he has no internet to communicate with us so I have total control clap.gif Come to think of it I do most of the time !!!

I though I would put it out there those of you who are going to Cuba and do have "internet" to let us know daily how each day's activities pan out. I know I know "what happens in Cuba stays in Cuba" blah blah blah. I don't want to know the nitty gritty more something in the way of

"SEVEN DAYS OF HAVANAFEST"

up to you what you post, just keep it clean yes.gif

In the meantime any bribes, offers of shoes, wine and etc please email me on [email protected] and all offers will be considered whisper.gif

• Like 4

Ummm....Di?

There's nothing clean in Havana. Except for bottled water.

Not that that's a bad thing, either! biggrin.pngparty.gifdevil2.gif

He's in good hands. He has the other Aussies to babysit him!!!! LOL. buddies.gif

Keith I know he will be drinking "bottle water" the whole time he is in Cuba tongue.png

As for the Aussie on the trip I know a few of them and it could get messy but a whole lot of fun to be had

Do they sell Jimmy Choo there ????

They don't sell anything remotely close to Jimmy Choo. They are practically a bargain basement for the less affluent and less fortunate. I figured I try...peace.gif