Cohiba Robusto A/T

Seems very odd a grey market vendor would have a CoRo Tubos... something that isn't sold through official retailers, or at least widely known. CoRo Tubos are not listed on our trusty reference website, CCW.

While the CCW is an impressive site that is truly indispensable to any habanophile, it is not perfect.

It is sold through official retailers, just a trickle for now though. Might be they are seeing if the extra cost per cigar will be gladly swallowed by the consumer. A pilot project. Or beta testing...lol

My local shop (who is an authorized Habano's dealer, sells the CORO Tubos. They've had them now for just over a month. Mind you, they are charging an additional $3.00 for the tubo over the standard "varnished box" option..

This is the first I've seen this discussed on forums. glad to know they are out there. I probably should've said widely known "to me" lol smile.png

You're right, there hasn't been much press or word of mouth on these, but then again, even the new Cohiba bands didn't get big press and Im sure some people will get a box and think wtf are these fake cigars?!?!

HSA loves upping the bling, but damn they have a shitty marketing dep't....lol

• Like 1