Finding HTF cigars in Cuba

Hi fellow brothers and sisters

I am planning on traveling around Cuba in December and i have been wanting to get my hands on a Siglo VI gran reserva for some time, I realize i might be chasing a ghost but never the less doesn't hurt to ask if you guys know if they are still available in Cuba? also; is there a specific LCDH that tends to have well aged or HTF cigars in stock?

Have a good one all

-Sver

I don't think I'd take any CGR boxes there if offered. They've been sold out for a long time, and are counterfeited more than any other cigar.

I think finding any hidden gems in Cuba boils down to who you know, and good luck.

Good luck and have a great trip!

• Like 2

Hi fellow brothers and sisters

I am planning on traveling around Cuba in December and i have been wanting to get my hands on a Siglo VI gran reserva for some time, I realize i might be chasing a ghost but never the less doesn't hurt to ask if you guys know if they are still available in Cuba? also; is there a specific LCDH that tends to have well aged or HTF cigars in stock?

Have a good one all

-Sver

No the Cohiba GR is not available in Cuba. As for aged or HTF cigars they are few and far between at any of the LCDH's there.

• Like 1

Thanks for the swift replies, yeah i figured they were done for pod.gif

Where are you staying?

All over, nothing decided as of yet but what seems very likely: Varadero, Havana, Pinar del Rio (of course) Cienfuegos, Holguin, Trinidad, Santiago de Cuba.

• Like 1

Thanks for the swift replies, yeah i figured they were done for pod.gif

All over, nothing decided as of yet but what seems very likely: Varadero, Havana, Pinar del Rio (of course) Cienfuegos, Holguin, Trinidad, Santiago de Cuba.

Enjoy your trip and good luck hunting down some sticks. I was in Cienfuegos and Holguin in February of this year. nada! I was in Varadero 2 weeks ago.....nada! Hopefully you have better luck.

• Like 1

Enjoy your trip and good luck hunting down some sticks. I was in Cienfuegos and Holguin in February of this year. nada! I was in Varadero 2 weeks ago.....nada! Hopefully you have better luck.

Yo brah amigo u in here? :) nice to see u, hope u know who im lol...

in the melia havana lcdh ... in the walkin is a small glass tower humi ... says vintages on the glass tower .

nothing older than '99 last time i looked tho .

other wise just keep your eyes open .

derrek

I remember that cabinet. Must be the same one I found a 50-cab of Punch Ninfas in 2008. Back then you could still find some good stuff of the HTF kind in Cuba.

Skickas från min iPad via Tapatalk

in the melia havana lcdh ... in the walkin is a small glass tower humi ... says vintages on the glass tower .

nothing older than '99 last time i looked tho .

other wise just keep your eyes open .

derrek

They still have that little humidor in the main walk in at Melia Habana but not much to choose from in there these days. They have a similar set up at Club Habana in Miramar.

• 2 weeks later...