Limited Edicion Review : 2003 releases.

Jeremy you were 7! You need to get into card memorising if you can recall that! biggrin.png

There was no issue with a lack of product demand causing the programme to be out on hold then? Purely a lack of availability of wrappers?

You're both jackasses laugh.png

C'mon CQ. Surely your 'old' mind has heard of Google. That's where I got my info when I asked myself the same question. And that's what I stuck with

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

And with that kind of stock of knowledge you post bold assertions in nearly all threads? Let me tell you in all friendliness: it's not reasonable.

All these things are too dependant on personnal experience, personnal taste, etc.

Everyone is an expert these days......Thank you Google. rolleyes.gif

LOL. Too funny.

If only it weren't true.... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I have a nearly full box of those DCs stashed away (22 left) and pulled one out about three or four weeks ago. It was so damp it felt like it had been dropped in the sink - not just an oily wrapper, but spongy. It does have a couple of underfilled spots, but the rest is well packed. Dryboxed it for a couple of days, then into the desktop, where it single-handedly raised the RH by 3%. Very weird. (No even a hint of mould anywhere in the box either.)

Giving it a while longer before I spark it up. The last one I had would have been in 2006 at the latest. It was heavenly.