Young - Siglo vs Regular Linea

I've noticed the trend of regular cohibas is to age them for a few years before smoking and I'm doing just that with some coro I got in on a group buy for. But what is the consensus on the siglo line? I had a siglo iii recently of unknown date code that was exceptional. Thanks for your thoughts gents

James

I have a box of Siglo II (MUO FEB14) that I got from our host and the two that I've smoked from this box have been very good for a less than six month old cigar, but they will be even better with some time. Unfortunately, these are so good, I'm not sure they'll be around long enough to get any age on them.

In my opinion, all cohibas develop a depth that is missing from a young smoke but the current production has made them more accessible right away... If you have the patience, give them 3-5 then try again...

Of course, being a member here allows you the luxury to buy a box at a great price and then dip into it every few months to follow their development for yourself.... Highly recommended...

Have a Sep 2013 box of Siglo IV and the first one I tried was very good.

Aromas are rich and savory, altogether nice........

Have some Feb 2013 Siglo III that are tasty, had 4 or 5,consistent and aromatic.

Gifted a few Siglo II s month unknown 2013,,,,,,,,very tasty,slightly twangy.

My '10 and '12 Siglo VI's...........not ready to try one yet...........

Got a box of 10 of Siglo VI's from Feb14 and the few I've had so far have been very good. Not sure if they'll be around long enough to age...love them rite now.