Siglo with BTO code

Does anyone have experience with Cohiba Siglo Series (particular Siglo II) with BTO factory code. Just curious if anyone has smoked some and could give some feedback. I've heard members rave on BTO Siglo VI, how about Siglo I and IIs? Thanks in advance. Also for the code hounds, is MUO the new BTO?

Cheers,

Dan

BTO are V Good.

Just got some Lanceros in for that. Tried finding some Siglo IIIs with it to no avail, unfortunately. Haven't smoked a young Cohiba meself for a while, though.

Most El Laguitos are. Easy to find those as the Behike more often than naught flies the El Laguito box codes. Quite a few boxes of MUO Behikes out there so it would be a good guess.

BTO have in general been very good. I exclude Behike of this code because of the sheer quantity produced in BTO (not that they are bad by any means). In relation to general production Cohiba, when BTO can be found they are in the main skewed to the far right of the quality bell curve.

In relation to general production Cohiba, when BTO can be found they are in the main skewed to the far right of the quality bell curve.

keep in mind that BTO isn't the only code cigars out there.

Before Bachman Turner Overdrive kicked in, there was MES. and TEU was before that. Have some Siglo IIs from TEU that are smoking exquisitely...

for further back, do a little search. you'll find em :)

keep in mind that BTO isn't the only code cigars out there.

Before Bachman Turner Overdrive kicked in, there was MES. and TEU was before that. Have some Siglo IIs from TEU that are smoking exquisitely...

for further back, do a little search. you'll find em smile.png

POU. MUE of recent times. excellent.

I received a BTO 13 box of sig VI and the wrapper on them is on a different level than my 11's. It smoked very well too, definitely worth seeking it if it's the same price. I also have POU 12 coros and they're also very good.