How many different current productions cigars are there?

Looks like you guys figured it out before I got there! For what it's worth, CCW lists 189 current cigars, 503 discontinued, and 577 special release.

As much as we try to keep it up to date and accurate, CCW is still just a website maintained by a couple of guys with no formal links to the cigar industry. Sometimes we make mistakes, and sometimes Cuba does something a bit weird and we have to make a judgement call (as Mike indicated in his response on the Culebras). For what it's worth, I'd say that the 189 probably also contains a few cigars that are officially or unofficially discontinued and the news hasn't filtered through to us yet. Likewise, there are a few cigars that are officially discontinued but still seem to show up in new production from time to time.

LCDH releases have become a lot more limited in the last few years, so moving the two cigars you mention into special release is probably warranted.

Thanks for the response. Do you see these two cigars ending production in the near future?

I'm around 80

Not too bad considering I only just started smoking CC's again after a couple years on the NC train.

Speaking of NC's, if you were curious how many different cigars there are in the Non Cuban market that are regular production, the number would be closer to 30,000

Interesting, I'd like to hear more about that, what drove you back to nc's and now back to cc's?

What are ROW cigars?

Rest Of World: Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan, etc...

Cuban Punch are not imported in Canada, because of a copyright dispute or something like that…

you are correct in regards to the copyright/trademark issue, however it was resolved last year in favour of Cuban Punch.

I bought a few Punch Punch Tubos from my local B&M in Oshawa Ontario Oct '13.