Having it not be a chronic injury makes it worse, play through it. I could understand if it was a chronic injury and he had to be sidelined. Many of times when he is needed most he fails to come through. Everyone wants to compare him to MJ, there is no comparison, MJ was at a higher level and I don't think LeBron will reach that level even with another 10 years to play. I'd even say Kobe was better in his prime. It's up to him to prove my thoughts wrong. I'm not saying he is a bad player, he is quite good but he's not on the level of many of the greats as everyone thinks he is. That's just my opinion and if you disagree that's yours. That's what makes this world wonderful.

I get a bit aggressive when talking about sports, but I'm gonna try to keep my cool since this is a cigar forum.

Having said that, if you ever cramped playing ball you would not have given him **** for not playing through it. Because it's just impossible. What you are saying is not even an opinion, it's just ignorance, by choice perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...

I get a bit aggressive when talking about sports, but I'm gonna try to keep my cool since this is a cigar forum.

Having said that, if you ever cramped playing ball you would not have given him **** for not playing through it. Because it's just impossible. What you are saying is not even an opinion, it's just ignorance, by choice perhaps?

I've played football and yes I've played through cramps. It can be done and has been time and time again. I won't claim you're ignorant. Not everyone is the same and not everyone can suffer through things. Different people have different fortitude. Maybe being King James, in all his infinite wisdom, he could have prepped better and prepared. Pre game preparation is key to many things from fatigue to combating injuries and cramps. Hopefully you keep your cool. I'd hate to make you mad over something as dumb as sports and sports figures. With that being said, LeBron failed to lead his team to a 3-peat. He still has a ways to go. I stick by all of my original LeBron statements, he's good but overrated.

Is basketball over yet?????

75 days until College Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

qa7yqege.jpg

Duncan is the best power forward in history. Was so before this impressive win.

Still, Bill Russell and Jordan are the greatest champions. Kobe never impressed me much, LeBron, despite me disliking him immensely, has 6 or 7 top of the world years left. He can win plenty more.

I've played football and yes I've played through cramps. It can be done and has been time and time again. I won't claim you're ignorant. Not everyone is the same and not everyone can suffer through things. Different people have different fortitude. Maybe being King James, in all his infinite wisdom, he could have prepped better and prepared. Pre game preparation is key to many things from fatigue to combating injuries and cramps. Hopefully you keep your cool. I'd hate to make you mad over something as dumb as sports and sports figures. With that being said, LeBron failed to lead his team to a 3-peat. He still has a ways to go. I stick by all of my original LeBron statements, he's good but overrated.

Sports is just entertainment. People tend to feel a certain way about a player and assign irrational blame. Everyone's got an opinion.

Anyway it's nice to see the Spurs play the way did, good basketball isn't easy to come by in this league anymore.