I actually dislike the NBA very much, and most Basketball, but I support the Mavericks, so with the Spurs playing the Heat, my motto is:

"The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend!"

So I guess I want the Spurs to win.

I usually watch NBA only sunday(when there are early games), but when the playoffs are on its a different story. Its 7 am here and I am going to bed finally.
I have never seen Lebron that tired, i guess the Heat can't take the heat(it was over 90 degrees in the arena)!!!
I feel bad for the Spurs for loosing a won title last year so I guess I am with them.

It is hard for me not to draw comparisons with Lebron sitting on the bench & going to the locker room in the 4th quarter to Michael Jordan in the1997 game 5 NBA finals against the Jazz. He was severely sick with food poisoning and still scored 39 pts. He fell into Scottie Pippen's arms at the end of the game creating an iconic image for what is known as the flu game. No doubt Lebron is a great player. However, one more incident that gives his critics fuel to question his determination and heart in the big game.

• Like 1

It's great to have such a competitive match up for the finals. I feel I would would have been a bit lack luster if Indiana pacers and the Thunder would have made the finals. The two best teams did make it. It will make for a great final.

Once again LeBron James comes short when his team really needs. I think he is a phenomenal player and will go down as one ofbthe the greatest players ever to play the game. After the DECISION and all that junk it just hasn't been the same. Since my shell of a team LAKERS can't seem to pull it together. I'll be going for the Spurs. Even if it mean Tim Duncan getting his 5th title just like Kobe.

Been a spurs fan since they drafted David Robinson. His twin tower Duncan is my all time favorite athlete (with Steve Yzerman).

I own almost every single Tim Duncan card produced between 1997 and 2010. Includingdozens of one of ones. Have Duncan jerseys from Wake Forrest, team USA, and of course the Spurs.

I have a pretty large LeBron collection too, but I stopped chasing his cards after he hurt his legacy with "the decision".

GO SPURS!!!!!

I actually dislike the NBA very much, and most Basketball, but I support the Mavericks, so with the Spurs playing the Heat, my motto is:

"The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend!"

So I guess I want the Spurs to win.

I thought you gonna say supporting Heat...

Years after years, you should count how many times Spurs stopped Marericks going further in Playoffs...and this year, it just happened again...

I'll watch the finals, for the matchup, but I don't habitually cheer for any team. Having said that, I'm hoping the Heat pull it out. Lebron is an amazing player to watch and I just hope they win to continually shut the mouths of the haters.

I was listening to the sports radio this morning, and thankfully they and all other players who called in with their two cents got it right. To compare Lebron's exit last night to Jordan's flu game is ridiculous. While Jordan's game was epic and a great sign of what he powered through for desire to win, it wasn't severe muscle cramps. You can't play with muscle cramps, you can't. That part of your body does not work at all, it can't function, and you can't power through it. Him not playing had nothing to do with him coming up short or lack of desire.

But as the hater bandwagon always produces, the slightest fault or injury and they all come out screaming about it.

I hope he comes back and buries the Spurs.

Go Lebron...Go Heat...

Lebron is off his peak since he went to Miami. Looked at him, arguing for the fouls almost from every single penetration to the basket... like any other stars (He should be like no others, and he once did it in his own way)...His 07-10 seasons were his best...and don't only look at the stats...

I didn't watch many regular season games this year...through stats, I thought finally Kevin Durant surpassed Lebron and to be the best player in the league (I though LBJ a little bit pathetic, only one year after being claiming as the best player in the league, after many years battling with Kobe, then KD came out and ripped him only within one year)...however, since the playoffs started, if you watched OKC's games, then it's easy to see KD had not yet reached LBJ's level...and likely forever...

Anyone has ever picked a NBA Dream Team in history?...It's always a good conversation with my fellows. No surprise. Lebron made in everybody's list for the spot of small forward...Larry Bird is the runner up...and Duncan is one of solid competitors for the Power Forward...

BTW, I gonna say I respect Spurs, Tim Duncan and Pop. This team is a dominant force in the league for more than 15 years. And Tim Duncan...does he look like a 38 yrs old pro athlete? Not for me, he looks like a 30 yrs old, and played like a 30 yrs old...And speaking of Pop, a solid candidate for the best coach in entire NBA history, IMHO...

Go Lebron...Go Heat...

Lebron is off his peak since he went to Miami. Looked at him, arguing for the fouls almost from every single penetration to the basket... like any other stars (He should be like no others, and he once did it in his own way)...His 07-10 seasons were his best...and don't only look at the stats...

I didn't watch many regular season games this year...through stats, I thought finally Kevin Durant surpassed Lebron and to be the best player in the league (I though LBJ a little bit pathetic, only one year after being claiming as the best player in the league, after many years battling with Kobe, then KD came out and ripped him only within one year)...however, since the playoffs started, if you watched OKC's games, then it's easy to see KD had not yet reached LBJ's level...and likely forever...

Anyone has ever picked a NBA Dream Team in history?...It's always a good conversation with my fellows. No surprise. Lebron made in everybody's list for the spot of small forward...Larry Bird is the runner up...and Duncan is one of solid competitors for the Power Forward...

BTW, I gonna say I respect Spurs, Tim Duncan and Pop. This team is a dominant force in the league for more than 15 years. And Tim Duncan...does he look like a 38 yrs old pro athlete? Not for me, he looks like a 30 yrs old, and played like a 30 yrs old...And speaking of Pop, a solid candidate for the best coach in entire NBA history, IMHO...

Durant is not the best player in the league. I am shocked when anybody else is mentioned other than LeBron. Best player means more than simply highest scoring....

Durant is not the best player in the league. I am shocked when anybody else is mentioned other than LeBron. Best player means more than simply highest scoring....

KD is not only a scoring machine.

Scoring is one part of Stats... It is including rebound, assist, block, steal, shooting percentage, foul, turn over, etc... KD did better in the past season overall than LBJ. LBJ was not even approached closely by anyone else in the past few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe he is overrated and extremely arrogant. This last game shows he's not on the same level as other players that have struggled through injury and illness in clutch positions.

It is not chronic injury or illness, not shooting pains from back or knees. He cramped his leg, which just kept him away shortly from play.

Overrated...anymore deeper insightful thoughts would be shared with us?

Extremely arrogant...a little bit

Having followed the Spurs in the playoffs and watching them play with growing confidence I think they are very capable of winning it all. And I've always had a lot of respect for the teams Popovich puts together. Go Spurs!

It is not chronic injury or illness, not shooting pains from back or knees. He cramped his leg, which just kept him away shortly from play.

Overrated...anymore deeper insightful thoughts would be shared with us?

Extremely arrogant...a little bit

Having it not be a chronic injury makes it worse, play through it. I could understand if it was a chronic injury and he had to be sidelined. Many of times when he is needed most he fails to come through. Everyone wants to compare him to MJ, there is no comparison, MJ was at a higher level and I don't think LeBron will reach that level even with another 10 years to play. I'd even say Kobe was better in his prime. It's up to him to prove my thoughts wrong. I'm not saying he is a bad player, he is quite good but he's not on the level of many of the greats as everyone thinks he is. That's just my opinion and if you disagree that's yours. That's what makes this world wonderful.

I am certainly no Lebron aplogist, but critics who question his toughness for not playing through it are, more than likely, people who have never experienced severe muscle cramps themselves. That is not something you can simply massage out and chug some gatorade to get rid of, and it is certainly not something you can just play through. When it gets to that point where there is severe electrolyte depletion then the only thing that will help is IV fluids. All that being said, if you are a Heat fan, you better hope they figure out why he is prone to this. He has had issues with muscle cramps before in the playoffs, and that was at 72 degree temps, much less 90.

I have had a hard time liking Lebron since 'the decision'. Not the decision itself but how he handled it. Despite that, I still respect him as a player. I don't know if I would call him overrated. Yes, he has had some duds in the finals, especially in the series against the Mavs where he seem to wilt in the 4th quarter, but he has had some shining moments, too. And he is managed to make it to 4 straight NBA finals which ain't too shabby. We all saw what happened last night when he left the game for good. The rest of the Heat folded up their tent and went home early. Yeah, Lebron will probably never measure up to Jordan (at least imo), but who really will in our lifetime?

• Like 2

When you get cramps your legs can't even walk, let alone play ball. It has nothing to do with determination, and you can't compare it to what Jordan went through with his flu and food poisoning game.

Lebron cramps a lot, and they should do something about that.

I want the Heat to win, 3peats are rare.