San Francisco Bay Area

Will be in the San Francisco Bay Area in mid-June and am wondering if there are any cigar friendly venues besides the The Cigar Bar & Grill on Montgomery? I'm especially looking to find a place to smoke in the South Bay as I might be stuck there for a couple days.

Bodeguita de Medio is a good Cuban restaurant in Palo Alto. Cigar friendly room in the back with a well maintained walk in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

True that - I'm there every other week or so.

Bodeguita de Medio is a good Cuban restaurant in Palo Alto. Cigar friendly room in the back with a well maintained walk in.

That sounds perfect! Will definitely have to check it out. If anyone else is familiar with additional cigar friendly Bay Area bars, lounges or restaurants (with a liquor license), please do let me know.

Thanks again, gentlemen!

That sounds perfect! Will definitely have to check it out. If anyone else is familiar with additional cigar friendly Bay Area bars, lounges or restaurants (with a liquor license), please do let me know.

Thanks again, gentlemen!

With a liquor license you're stuck with Occidental, Cigar Bar, or La Bodegita. All other lounges are not allowed to serve alcohol (and technically, La Bodegita is self-serve).