Oh Wow....First Full Interstellar Trailer!

Skyfall

Oh man, I can't wait!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

NEW TRAILER!!!

This looks Amazing

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anne Hathaway and Mathew McConaughey... two of my least favorite actors in the last 20 years. But the movie certainly does look interesting - and I'm a sucker for anything with a space theme. I doubt I'll spend theater $$$ on it, but will probably catch it when it comes out in In Demand.

• 2 weeks later...

Anne Hathaway and Mathew McConaughey... two of my least favorite actors in the last 20 years. But the movie certainly does look interesting - and I'm a sucker for anything with a space theme. I doubt I'll spend theater $$$ on it, but will probably catch it when it comes out in In Demand.

I'm no way a McConaughey fan, his Southern Drawl annoys me, he's the same in all his movies albeit Reign Of Fire.

Anne Hathaway can't be nearly as bad an actress as Sandra Bullock IMO and her (Bullocks) last movie Gravity wasn't all that bad so this should be a good watch.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw this on Friday in 70mm IMAX. WOW, what an amazing movie. One of the most intense movies I've ever seen. Instant favorite. I honestly don't have a clue why some of the so called "critics" have anything negative to say about it. People need to just relax and enjoy an amazing theatrical experience.

did you see i yourself?

Like seriously,

did you see i yourself?

Yeah, It was great with the exception that you could not hear the dialogue in some areas especially right at the end. I could not make out like part of the last couple sentences of dialogue.

did you see it in IMAX? if not...this discussion is moot!

I should not need to make a 6hr round trip to a theatre just to hear the dialogue. So IMAX is moot. Do a search for "Interstellar Sound Issues" in the news and you'll see many people complaining about the sound.

Saw it last night, overall I absolutely loved it, I thought it was a very intelligent film!

But I agree with Fosgate, there were a couple of parts where I was really straining to hear what was being said, which is very frustrating!