China Invests In Hirochi Robaina

Hey Nino, after seeing your post here, I just expanded and wrote an opinion on the matter the way I saw it. Before your thread here, I had no knowledge of the Chinese venture. The incredulous comment was directed towards the lack of government oversight, which I perceived must have been in play. Doesn't mean I'm right. Certainly, I will remove your name; I only included it due to you being the source of my interest in the piece.

I apologize if I offended you in any way, it was not my intention. I'm just here to talk cigars and culture.

You are not offending me in any way, but your reply could be considered .... contradicting on ethics.

If you are just here to talk cigars and culture then I wonder why you decide to pick up an information in this forum, extract more infos, expand on it for several pages, do investigative research and bring it somewhere else ( not that I much care if you do, you are free to do it and bring it to any Internally Closed Circus you like ) to have that conversation there.

That, in my book, is disrespectful to the members having the conversation here as it shows you have no interest in this forum or your interest is limited to sucking up. Not very ethical.

I'm sure your reply will be all creamy and nice like the one above, but as we say around my village :

You can't dance on two weddings.

And for the record - Another contradicting reply from you at the other place :

Smallclub : btw why wouldn't you post this at FoH, Mark? Should be entertaining…

mk 05 : Ha, yes Frank, now that would go over well for me over there. LOL

Correction on the contradicting reply - I see not all hope is lost :

Smallclub : btw why wouldn't you post this at FoH, Mark? Should be entertaining…

mk 05 : Ha, yes Frank, now that would go over well for me over there. LOL

mk 05 :EDIT: stupid comment on my part.

Did you smoke it Robbie?

If so what were your thoughts?

No interest. I haven't smoked a non Cuban cigar in a few years already. A good friend just asked me for it. Maybe he will post about it soon.

• Like 1