butcher25 foh - you're a legend

Yep! He's a good dude!

FYI, he's also a very kind and gentle lover as well.

love.gif

• Like 2

Lain, It was great meeting you. The biggest thanks goes to Rob for starting this forum in the first place. I have had the opportunity to meet some great people over the years and Skyfall lover of all things Jay Z. After all we call ourselves brothers and sisters of the leaf not nicotine junkies. Let's do it again before you leave town, Jose.

Lain, It was great meeting you. The biggest thanks goes to Rob for starting this forum in the first place. I have had the opportunity to meet some great people over the years and Skyfall lover of all things Jay Z. After all we call ourselves brothers and sisters of the leaf not nicotine junkies. Let's do it again before you leave town, Jose.

Definitely mate. Thanks again.

Was Jay Z the name of that dog????

No the dogs name was Blue Ivy lol

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif

I don't think anybody else but you, me, Brent and Pat will get any of this!