H Upmann Magnum 50's

I just ordered a box of these on a whim. Can anyone give me some advice on the flavors and strength and whether they are better fresh or aged for a period? Any assistance is appreciated.

Only had about 5. All smoked over the last year and from 2008 box. All fantastic. Very 'pure' medium kind of profile but without being boring. A bit peachy, hints of vanilla and a balanced sweetness for me. If the Mag 46s are nearly as good I need a cab.

Had a 10 Bo's from a couple years ago...so bland and tasteless had to give em away. But others like em so must have been a bad batch.

Only had about 5. All smoked over the last year and from 2008 box. All fantastic. Very 'pure' medium kind of profile but without being boring. A bit peachy, hints of vanilla and a balanced sweetness for me. If the Mag 46s are nearly as good I need a cab.

Glad the sampler I have is 2008 :)

Not my favourite by a long shot but a decent smoke nonetheless.

Grabbed a HQ box from the Pres a couple months back. Ive smoked two so far and have enjoyed them both immensely. I enjoyed them so much I bought another box of PSP from El Pres that should be in the mail shortly.