Cigar Fail Thread

For the plugged, bad wrappers, bad construction, or just plan rotten apples of the bunch that you had to pitch or had to power through hoping it would get better....but didnt.

PSD4 that split from the get go.

post-5987-0-50088400-1394252259_thumb.jp

Didn't have a photo but many years ago on a camping trip I had a mid 90s SP Sancho that was honestly the heaviest cigar I'd ever held. It felt like a hand weight and a true tent peg beyond plugged... I meticulously carved out an entire section to see if that would help... Nope... No smoke... Took the butane to the end for 2 full minutes... A light puff then no smoke... Cut it in half... Only the faintest of puff to be made... Then no smoke. My close buddies and I made a joke out of it and used it as a tent peg through the dirt and when we woke up it was still there, no cracks nor damage. This cigar was invincible, defiant, and armored.

Had to end in laughs. Will always remember that cigar. So damn heavy...

Had the opposite experince last night with a Trini Reyes. Normally a tasty little bugger but this was so underfilled that it was like sucking on a garden hose. However, I finished it and put it into the account of experiencing a bad cigar. Got to them also to be able to appreciate the good ones :)