Least / Most plugged Marca

I've had a few tight qdo coronas so there there goes that data point! Never had a plugged RA.

This thread is still valid with lots of useful points to consider as there are unknown variables because nobody really knows without a doubt what is going on behind closed doors. I've have the most plugged upmanns myself rolled at upmann.

I had a few RASS with semi-plugs but when I smoked past them the draw opened up and it was like a new cigar. RASS RULES!
  • Like 1

Your statement does not make sense to me.

All I was saying is that there are some people who think rollers don't know what they are rolling and there are some who believe the rollers know what they are rolling.

Is this a very old video from Laguito? What else did they roll in EL at the time, other than Cohiba or Trinidad? But it can't be old, since roller says Behike. So let's take a look at the scenario where the video is post '10.

Unfortunately I don't have the videos or remember where I saw them. One was probably on youtube and one I believe on CA forum someone posted.

For argument's sake, let's say the video is fairly recent. IIRC, Trinidad is rolled solely at Vegueros. Behike's are rolled solely at EL and Partagas. That means that the scenario you point regarding the roller in the video is impossible. Let's again assume a scenario where I am wrong, and the roller's claims are valid. Then I would surely hope a roller would know that he is rolling a Trinidad with its dead-giveaway pigtail caps (save for the Laguito #1), or the Behike. Furthermore, if the roller was unsure of the fact that he was rolling a Behike, that would mean that he wasn't being supervised for accuracy of rolling with a large variety of leaves including MT for the Behike, maybe that's why there are reports of unused MT in Partagas! (that last part is a joke)

Personaly I think most rollers don't care what cigar they are rolling ,just like at Ducan Doughnuts the guy making them don't care if it's chocolate or sprinkles " it's time to make the doughnuts" . Lol

One thing I have learned after trying to fight trough many pluged Fundy's and Cola's is ,I don't fight it more than 1'" . If I'd don't open up I cut it in half and 9 times out of 10 I have 2 trey Pettits that smoke just fine. Worse case I have just 1. No charge for that ,that ones on the house! ;)