News from Nicaragua…

Rob,

Words can not accurately describe what you do.

Nor can they describe how happy these people are to put some warm food in their belly's.

Good for you and thank you for doing what you do.

You truly are an Ace among Kings.

Great to see us Toronto and Montreal guys can get to heather for a night or weekend of fun and end up doing this much good for the people in Nicaragua.

• 3 weeks later...

Schildt.....just absolutely awesome. I received the e-mail update you sent Frank and I about this. But, having had the chance to read through it here and let the photos sink in....it's just amazing with the progress and overall reach of this labour-of-love of yours. I'm very grateful that you let us have a part to play in this small act of kindness to help others less-fortunate than ourselves.

Also, I vouch that this thread should get moved and stickied into the Nicaragua Feeding Mission sub-forum. It's great to see all these updates!

Looking good Rob!

You and the team are an inspiration mate. Make sure you plan to be in Havana November spotlight.gif

And with that....

Freefall, as we discussed last summer for "routing", travel arrangements with the above can be co-ordinated for a visit to see Paige and Paige and Mason. LOL.