Romeo Reserva 2008

Got to try one of these the other day and boy was I surprised. I have had many RyJs Churchills over the years and most were just blah, light wood one dimensional flavors. A novices cigar if you will.

My expectations were not great for this, but this was unlike any RyJ Church I have had before. This thing has a lot of ligero, so much so I was feeling light headed about half way down, the last time that happened to me was with a young Lancero years ago. Really strong pronounced flavors of leather and wood and other flaviors I couldnt quite put my finger on but they were good :) These should have the stuffing to age very,very well. If you guys get a chance to pick some up dont hesitate.

I have a box. I picked it up last year in May. I have yet to try one myself because I've been waiting for the right venue/occasion. I also like to let my cigars age quite a bit before breaking the box.

Anyway, as I've mentioned on the Churchill thread, there really hasn't been much coverage of this cigar to date from what I know. No real reviews. Not many have mentioned it or spoken about it as well. Happy to see someone finally has something to share.. I may crack the case just to add my 2 cents on it as well.

FWIW, the 2012 regular RyJ Churchills are very impressive. By far the best I've ever had.

Aye. Got that fifteen of the tubes. Absolutely amazing. Love how the cedar makes them shine!

Have the Reserva as well. But like above, I really want the right venue from them :)

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk for Android.