Trader Feedback and Trading Room

Petey

it is a good point but not an easy solution unsure.png

There is a 180 day holding period before a member can gain access to the trading room. It was envisioned that that the 180 period would be sufficient time to achieve 100 posts and other members get an impression of the individual through his input.

it is not perfect. I would trade with plenty of members here who have less than 100 posts. I would rather put a lit cigar in my eye than trade with a few who have 2000 posts +. However, posting does give a glimpse into the individual's character.

let me take it under advisement. The purpose of this thread was for feedback and I thank you for it mate.

In the meantime welcome a few newbies biggrin.png I always appreciate the members here who go out of their way to do so clap.gif

• Like 1

Just go say hi to all the new folks in the welcome forum. You'll be over the 100 mark in 5 minutes. :)

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Petey

it is a good point but not an easy solution unsure.png

There is a 180 day holding period before a member can gain access to the trading room. It was envisioned that that the 180 period would be sufficient time to achieve 100 posts and other members get an impression of the individual through his input.

it is not perfect. I would trade with plenty of members here who have less than 100 posts. I would rather put a lit cigar in my eye than trade with a few who have 2000 posts +. However, posting does give a glimpse into the individual's character.

let me take it under advisement. The purpose of this thread was for feedback and I thank you for it mate.

In the meantime welcome a few newbies biggrin.png I always appreciate the members here who go out of their way to do so clap.gif

No worries Rob, I don't have that many posts anymore....biggrin.png

I would rather put a lit cigar in my eye than trade with a few who have 2000 posts +.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA...... ahh, Prez, you have such a way with words...

Yes, very well done! I don't do a lot of trading since I'm a bit of a hoarder, but this seems like a solid way to get good feedback for potential trades.

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Let me know if you need to unhoard some of that stuff ok.gif

Let me know if you need to unhoard some of that stuff ok.gif

You will be the first to know, brother Jamie! :)

Hey, I just noticed I passed the century mark! Wahooo!! See you guys over at the Trading Room! party.gif