Trader Feedback and Trading Room

Jason has setup the Trader Feedback System. It only appears in the Trading Room as per below.

post-4-0-36968000-1391643797_thumb.png

To leave feedback, the Buyer / Seller has to click the other trader's profile, or they can click the XX% Positive Feedback link below the user avatar.

There’s a button on the member’s Profile page to Leave Feedback.

Anyway…have a play with it and give us your own feedback.

The minimum posts to access the Trading Room is 100 and the minimum time registered on the site is 180 days. members may believe you should have 250 posts and say 20 threads. Again, we will take your feedback into account.

Our aim is to provide as safe a trading environment for members as possible without Mods needing to get involved. I will arrange so that members who start a thread can close their own threads when done.

Thanks again to Jason. Much appreciated mate.

El Pres

well done

so am i to understand that yapping a lot on the board is the entry fee to qualify as a trader, lol. that should work out pretty good. i'd say time should always trump verbage, but that's just me. best regards, john

+ 6 months as a member before you can trade.

I like the changes but I have done two trades and have one going on right now and now I can't even get in to the thread

Like I said I like the changes as this a more of international Forum it's for the better I just need to wait another 30 some days

I've been here since April 2005, 40 posts (I'm not too chatty on boards, not enough time and not a Facebooker, lol), occasionally place orders and on here every day, reading and enjoying; maybe some discretionary approvals for Trading Room? Not quite sure if posts should outweigh length of stay but then again I'm the one a few notches below the minimum. Haha

Now to those boxes that need a home.......

Yes, very well done! I don't do a lot of trading since I'm a bit of a hoarder, but this seems like a solid way to get good feedback for potential trades.

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

• Like 1

You do have a point, petey. The intention of the post count is to allow other members to get to know you a little. Perhaps there is some room for discretionary approval, though where do we draw the line?

Keep out the riff raff, agree completely. And I don't want to get into the "I have plenty of positive trader comments on other boards" (I do, by the way). Not here to make a big deal out of this, I don't trade much but do enjoy variety so it's nice to swap cigars with folks.

If someone is here 9 years and never caused a problem (and I have had dealings with Diana and on occasion with Rob), therefore the discretionary admittance. Not putting them on the spot, just giving an example of where the 100 post rule might bend. I'll be glad to pump up the posts, I was just making an observation.

Back to you my friends.

Now 41 posts, lol.