Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit

Skyfall

Here's the short and curly's on this movie:

1) I like the Jack Ryan character (minus the Ben Affleck version) Harrison Ford was topital!

2) I love spy and espionage movies, that are well done

3) I have a bromance for anything Kevin Costner (It doesn't get any better than: Field of Dreams, Open Range and For the Love of the Game)

I stayed away from this movie due to initial critic reviews. I was very skeptical, it seemed all of the reviews were coming in on the same spectrum.

I WAS WRONG, THEY WERE WRONG.

It's a great movie. 1/3 of the way in , it takes off and it's pure spy suspense from there on out. I liked it alot. It's worth a view!

Here's the short and curly's on this movie:

1) I like the Jack Ryan character (minus the Ben Affleck version) Harrison Ford was topital!

2) I love spy and espionage movies, that are well done

3) I have a bromance for anything Kevin Costner (It doesn't get any better than: Field of Dreams, Open Range and For the Love of the Game)

I stayed away from this movie due to initial critic reviews. I was very skeptical, it seemed all of the reviews were coming in on the same spectrum.

I WAS WRONG, THEY WERE WRONG.

It's a great movie. 1/3 of the way in , it takes off and it's pure spy suspense from there on out. I liked it alot. It's worth a view!

+1 - What the hell were the critics watching when they scored this movie so poorly!?

I love the entire flick and the series of Jack Ryan. Harrison Ford 'is' Jack Ryan but this next installment is mega awesome. Top scores

• 2 weeks later...

Really hope this lives up to the books!

I love all of Clancys books and Ryan is awesome.

Shame about his death late last year. Have you read the latest book?

Tom Clancy RIP