What are these?

Well, I finally tried the JLS2. It was like smoking old paper that had been soaked in acid and gunpowder and left to dry in the sun for a year. Very strong and unpleasant and burnt the hell out of my nostrils on the retro-hale! To say these cigars weren't aged properly is a huge understatement. I had to trash it half way through because it was pure torture and my mouth and sinuses were burning hotter than the cigar. Wow, talk about a disappointment lookaround.gif. I'm almost afraid to try the Celestiales Finos. I'll let you all know how that turns out.

Is this the real shlomo? smile.png

indeed i am.

armaniac, care to share via pm where these came from? i think i know, and if it is that old shop downtown that is a mess and has old empty boxes laying around and a small upstairs area in the back along with a cellar, they do not care for their cigars at all. hence the reason theystill have these old sticks around. i believe a few torontonians found some older sticks there last year. dunno if they were any good, but id bet they were gross too