Aristocrat humidors

stogieluver

Miss my Aristocrat everyday. Sold it when I left the cigar hobby for a handful of years (got back into it just this past Dec.)

As others have said, if you think you want the end table size and it will be enough.....it won't! Get the M or M-Plus. Spend the extra money now and it will save you hundreds down the road.

I live 4 hours from Bob and when to his shop to place my order the first time.....I'll be doing that again one day soon! Bob is wonderful to deal with and his shop is amazing. I have pretty good woodworking skills, but Bob has done this too many times for me to even mess with it.....

• 4 weeks later...

Aw $h!+ am I gonna have to upgrade again shead.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I have an Aristocrat Plus 48 THC w digital Temp/RH control. It's a special one, it belonged to Tampa1257, former moderator on this board, so it's priceless to me.

It's my most prized material possession and it's truly a work of art. An heirloom piece. And it does the job very nicely. It's a joy to open the door and see the beautiful display of my boxes and singles. I made do for years with a fridge and I feel like a king when I go to my Aristocrat.

Bob Staebell was very generous with his time in helping me set it up. Can't imagine better service.

If you can afford one, get it.

You all have some really nice humidors. I am really wanting an Aristocrat… Trying to convince my wife (and myself to some extent) that I need a $2500 humidor is the challenge though.

They really look amazing though and would help out with the 115F degree summers we have here.