Aristocrat humidors

stogieluver

I'm thinking of ordering one of these end table style humidors. It says these hold 30-40 boxes and it has a drawer that holds another 200-300 singles.

Would like to hear from anyone who has one of these who can tell me if the box count and single count is realistic, and if you're pleased with the quality of the product.

I have that aristocrat... I found the numbers fairly accurate. I don't think you'll get 300 singles in there unless they're all pretty small though. Obviously larger boxes could skew the number as well.

As they say always order bigger than you think you need. I ended up purchasing a second Aristocrat just a year or two later.

PS... Worth every penny. I am very pleased with the product and doubt you'll find any that aren't. I've also been very happy with Bob and his customer service. Call him and ask some questions if you want to get a feel for him. He's almost always been the one to answer when I called.

I have an Aristocrat and love it. Quality of cabinet and humi/temp control is excellent. I can't encourage you enough to buy larger than what you think you will need. To increase the size of the cabinet does not cost all that much vs. having Bob build you another one down the road the size you should have purchased from the start.

Just ordered a MXT 26.5 from Bob. He was a pleasure to deal with and walked me right thru the order. I thought the MXT 19 was what I needed, but after discussion and measuring, I ended up with the larger one which will better serve my needs. Looking forward to getting the unit!

Just ordered a MXT 26.5 from Bob. He was a pleasure to deal with and walked me right thru the order. I thought the MXT 19 was what I needed, but after discussion and measuring, I ended up with the larger one which will better serve my needs. Looking forward to getting the unit!

Great choice... Same size as my second one. It's actually taking some time to fill up haha.

I have an Aristocrat and love it. Quality of cabinet and humi/temp control is excellent. I can't encourage you enough to buy larger than what you think you will need. To increase the size of the cabinet does not cost all that much vs. having Bob build you another one down the road the size you should have purchased from the start.

Good advice. I've been looking and thinking about which one to get, and I've already moved up from the end table to the Aristocrat M Cabinet.

Go with at least the M Plus 25D. Trust me, I wish I'd gone larger and I just got mine a couple of months ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About to have this baby build need to send Bob a deposit in the day or two.

Great choice... Same size as my second one. It's actually taking some time to fill up haha.

I am a little worried my stash won't fit... Lol

This unit is the max size I can put in the room (radiant heat in the rest of the basement) so I'll have to live within its limits.

How often do you change filter wicks in your? Do you even use the wicks with the set and forget system?

• 3 weeks later...

I do not own a Bob Staebell product....yet. However, I can speak to at least 8 years of reviews from personal friends who have bought them and own them still today.

It is well known that Aristocrat humidors does some of the finest quality work in the world of humidors and large storage.

I do not think you will be disappointed.

Bob is finished making my end cabinet, should have went bigger though but I was already in production. Thinking of selling it to my a Uncle and getting the bigger one. Aristocrat from what I hear is the way to go. Tuesday can't come fast enough!

Bob is finished making my end cabinet, should have went bigger though but I was already in production. Thinking of selling it to my a Uncle and getting the bigger one. Aristocrat from what I hear is the way to go. Tuesday can't come fast enough!

Congrats. Did he send you any pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am a little worried my stash won't fit... Lol

This unit is the max size I can put in the room (radiant heat in the rest of the basement) so I'll have to live within its limits.

How often do you change filter wicks in your? Do you even use the wicks with the set and forget system?

Sorry... Just now seeing your question. I change the wicks every three to six months. Reminds me I need to order some. I don't remember what they cost but they aren't prohibitively expensive.

• 2 weeks later...